AGO Vape kit includes
Vape Pen Features and Specifications
How to Use the AGO Vape Pen:
1. Make sure your battery is charged.
2. Connect the heating chamber to the battery and fill the chamber with ground up herbs.
3. Use a grinder or fingers to break the herbs into fine pieces. This helps create surface area and to evenly burn or vape the herbs, plus great airflow throughout the chamber.
4. Screw the mouthpiece set onto the top of the chamber. You can use the mouthpiece either with or without the spring component.
5. To turn the battery on, press the power button 5 times quickly in a row.
6. When the battery turns on, the LED screen at the bottom of the battery will light up and display the puff count since it was last charged and the battery meter.
7. Press the power button to heat the coil inside the chamber. The coil will heat up and ignite the herbs similar to taking a flame to the herbs.
8. For a vaporizer like effect, place a glass screen or two at the bottom of the heating chamber. The glass screens create a barrier between the hot coil and the herbs and therefore will not burn them, but will instead truly vaporizer them.
9. As you hold the power button, the herbs are heated and you can begin to take your puffs.
10. Automatically, after holding the power button for 15 seconds, the battery will stop heating the coil. Just release the power button, and then press it again to reheat. This is just a safety feature.
How to Charge the AGO Vape Pen:
1. Plug the usb charger directly into a power source or use a wall adapter. When properly plugged into a power source, the light on the usb charger will turn green.
2. When the light is green, screw the battery into the usb charger.
3. When properly plugged in, the light on the usb will go from green to red. The light will turn green again when the battery is fully charged.
4. Do not overcharge and never leave your battery charging overnight. Store your vaporizer in a cool dry place for optimal performance and life!
How to Clean the AGO Vape Pen:
1. You can use a damp cloth or paper towel to clean the outside of the vape. By no means should you immerse this in water or use something that is dripping wet.
2. The mouthpiece set components can be soaked in boiling water or rubbing alcohol and then rinsed with warm water.
3. The best way to have a clean heating chamber is to take care of it along the way. Always empty the chamber when you are done using it. Remove any excess debris with the scraping tool or cleaning brush. If needed, you can use a q-tip dipped in rubbing alcohol to swab the sides of the chamber. NEVER use a q-tip that will drip when pressed against the side of the chamber. Always heat an empty chamber for a minute or two after cleaning with a swab.
Vape Parts & accessories for the AGO vape pen:
1. AGO Heating Chamber for dry herbs
Related Blog Articles:
1. 5 Benefits of using a Vaporizer for dry herbs
2. All about the AGO Vaporizer for dry herbs
2. What are Dry Herbs