Special Price 19.99
Regular Price: 29.99
Special Price $19.99
Regular Price: $29.99
1. Remove the atomizer from the wax vape pen by unscrewing from the battery base.
2. Next, use your dabber tool to create a rounded dollop, called a “dab” of wax concentrate and gently place it directly onto the heating element.
3. Then, turn on your battery. Each wax-vaporizing pen works a little differently. Make sure you read over the instructions for your specific vape pen for further information.
4. Once your wax vape pen is turned on and you got your dab loaded, screw the heating element with the dab onto the battery base of your vape pen.
5. Slide the mouthpiece back on, hold the battery button and vapor will be produced! Inhale through the mouthpiece. If your vape pen is working properly, you should be able to taste the concentrate upon inhalation. Depending on how big your dab was, you might be able to get a few substantial hits of vapor per dab.
It is suggested that you allow yourself a few minutes to gauge on how you’re feeling prior to taking the second hit. One hit may be all you need.
The dry herb is placed into a long tube or pipe and hit with highly flammable butane. The butane is used to extricate THC, marijuana’s active ingredient, in a hardened, notably potent form. This process is very dangerous and should only be done by professionals.
Besides butane, another component you can utilize to make cannabis wax is CO2. To do this, you take CO2 as a gas or a liquid and pressurize it to anything above 1078 PSI. Be careful with this and don’t have the temperature go too high. As you pass the gas through the CO2, it will pull the oils, waxes, and other materials out of the plant leaving you with a concentrate.
Other materials that can be used to extract wax include:
– Dry Sieve
– Isopropyl Alcohol
– Ear Wax/ Wax
Appropriately named for its waxy appearance
Shatter is a refined version of wax, typically involving multiple steps (with a pressure vacuum) to extract all the plant matter and solvents. Shatter is semi-transparent and ‘shatters’ when you break pieces off.
Crumble is a wax that is soft and has a brittle texture. To create crumble, you take the oil that has been purged of butane and agitate it by raising the temperatures under vacuum or whipping it oil and putting it back under vacuum at the same temperature.
To clean the mouthpiece of a wax vaporizer pen, take a soft cotton cloth or cotton swab to wipe away any loose dirt or debris. For more stubborn residue, you can dampen the cotton cloth or swab with rubbing alcohol (Fingernail polish remover works just fine), but make sure you check the manual first as some models react negatively when they come in contact with those types of liquids. If you do use rubbing alcohol, make sure you rinse the mouthpiece in warm water prior to use.
Your portable wax vaporizer pen’s screen can be cleaned two ways.
1. You can soak it in rubbing alcohol for about 5 minutes and then rinse it with warm water.
2. You bring a small pot of water to a boil and then drop the screen in there until clean—if you stir the screen around you’ll notice the residue starting to come off.
1. Open the chamber and separate the mouthpiece. (Clean the mouthpiece separately with the instructions above)
2. Use a clean dab tool to scrape out any large chunks of wax or residue from your atomizer – be very careful to avoid the coil.
3. After removing all the sediment you can, use a Q-tip, dab tool or cotton bud dipped in rubbing alcohol to rub the rim and the inner lining of the chamber until clean (make sure to wring out the cotton swab so nothing drips into the bottom of the chamber).
4. Vaporizers such as the AGO Jr contain a chamber connector component that connects the mouthpiece to the heating chamber. This component can clog from residue build up. It can be scraped and cleaned with a dab tool or cotton swab similar to cleaning the mouthpiece or chamber. You can also clean it in the same manner that the screen is cleaned—however, this option may deteriorate the color design on the outside of the component.