Starter kit Includes
KBox Mini Features and Specifications
SubTank MIni Features and Specifications
How to operate the SUBOX Mini box mod
1. Click the power button 5 times quickly in a row to turn the unit on. Charge the unit with the included charger if needed.
2. When the unit powers on the OLED screen will quickly display the words Kanger Tech and then change to more useful information. The screen displays the battery level, the resistance value and the wattage output.
3. Press the + and - buttons to adjust the wattage setting up and down. Hold the + and - button for 3-5 seconds to change the orientation of the information on the screen.
4. The Subox can be used with standard 510 atomizer attachments whether for oil, herb or wax. Simply screw the atomizer onto the top of the mod. Once attached, adjust the wattage setting according to your atomizer. We recommend always starting out at the lowest wattage setting to avoid damage. Not all atomizers take the same amount of wattage output and if you send too much power to you can burnout the coil.
5. Do Not dry heat any liquid atomizer attachment. In basic terms, do not heat your oil chamber unless there is oil inside it or you will risk damage. Whether oil, herb or wax, once attached and properly packed, just press the power button and the mod will power the atomizer and allow you to vape whatever you have packed.
6. Always power down the box mod when you are finished using it. Just like when the unit is turned on, press the power button 5 times quickly to turn power down the mod. When this is done, the screen will display the word OFF. Store the Subox in a cool, dry place and Do Not leave it charging overnight.
KBOX Mini Protection Features
1. Short Circuit Protection: OLED will display and flash 0.0ohm.
2. Atomizer Open Circuit: OLED will display and flash 9.9ohm.
3. 10 second overtime usage protection: After powering for 10 seconds straight, the power output will cease and the OLED screen will display the text 1OS Over.