See our quick, introduction video in the tab below and get a first-person look at the vaporizer plus the accessories included. This vape is one of the best values on the market. It is super lightweight and great to travel with. The chamber is large for healthy herb packs and your experience is fully customizable. With a couple buttons you can fine tune the heat setting by a single degree between 200°F and 428°F, and all of this information can be found on the display screen which also freatures the battery meter.
Titan Vape Kit Includes
Dry Herb Vaporizer Features and Specifications
How to use the vaporizer:
1. With the provided usb charging cable, make sure to charge the Titan 2.
2. Grind up some dry herbs and remove the mouthpiece.
3. Fill the heating chamber with the dry herbs and place the mouthpiece back over the top of the vape. Pack the chamber, but not too tight, you'll need room for airflow.
4. Press the power button 5 times quickly in a row to turn the vape On. Do the same thing to turn it off. And don't be afraid to press the button 6 or 7 times, just don't press it less than 5 or it won't turn on.
5. When powered on, the screen will display a few pieces of information including the current temperature of the heating chamber, either Celsius or Fahrenheit mode, and the battery meter.
6. Use the arrows to choose your desired vaping temperature - the range of this vape is between 200°F and 428°F.
7. When the vaping temperature has been set, press and hold the power button for 3 to 4 seconds and then release - the backlight on the screen will light up and the temperature will start to climb on the screen and in the chamber as well.
8. The herbs will begin to vaporize at a certain temperature which may be before or after the preset temperature is reached. But as the vape begins to heat, you can start trying to take pulls from the mouthpiece.
9. At first the vapor may be light, but especially as the chamber reaches higher temperatures, the vapor clouds will be heavier, but still nothing like smoke.
How to Charge the Vape:
1. Plug the provided usb charger into a power source. Plug the micro usb end of the cord into the charging port on the bottom of the vape.
2. When properly plugged in to a power source the screen will turn on. The backlight will not light up, but the screen will display the current temperature of the heating chamber and the battery meter.
3. While the unit is charging, the battery meter will indicate so by filling up and going to zero repeatedly.
4. When the battery is fully charged the battery meter will stop moving and will indicate a full charge. Remove the vaporizer from the charge once it has been fully charged.
Titan 2 Vape Tips:
1. Use an herb grinder to mince the herbs before loading the vape chamber. The grinder will save time and do a better job of breaking up the herbs. You always want them broken up well to ensure airflow and an even vape throughout the chamber.
2. Clean or replace your screen when the time calls. As the herbs are vaped and the vapor travels up through the screen and mouthpiece, particles tend to stick to the sides and in small creases. A screen with built up residue can hinder your ability to take a proper puff from the vape mouthpiece. A clean and clear screen is a smooth path for the vapor to travel through.
Similar Dry Herb Vaporizers:
E-CLIPSE dry herb vaporizer
Related Blog Posts:
5 Benefits of Using a Vaporizer for Dry Herbs
Tips for taking your Vape to the Beach
Vape Parts and Accessories for the Titan 2 herbal vaporizer:
3 Pack Mouthpiece set
Mouthpiece with Filter Screens
Herb Grinder with razor sharp teeth