Features and Specifications
See the other information tabs for more tips about this vaporizer plus instructions for use, cleaning and so much more!
Why Buy the Micro Vape Pen kit
This industry is massive and there are many options to choose from. There is always this brand or that brand, but at the core, the choices come down to the functionality, price, ease of use, plus so many other factors - preferences in general differ from user to user, so we just put together a quick list of reasons to move forward with this vape pen.
1. Portable - Discrete Very slim and only 4 inches high so the Micro can slip into most pockets no problem - thus making travel real easy, and the travel case it comes with is an added bonus that is far from bulky. At this size the wax pen almost disappears in even the average hand so vaping is very discreet and tucking the unit away quickly is not a problem.
2. Best Wax Vape Value We don't say this just to say it. The Micro may not be the best vape pen around, but it costs less than $30, comes with 3 replacement coils and gives you some of the best bang for your buck. This vape model has been around for a long time for a reason.
3. Color Variety No other model vaporizer can boast as many color combinations as the Micro Vape Pen. From black and red to polka dot and zebra, it has it all. Even the travel cases have the color pattern, check out the zebra kit. These pens have become so popular and it is normal for the average owner to own several vape pen designs.
How to Use the Micro Vape
Easy to use vaporizer right here. Like the average, press the power button 5 times quickly in a row to turn the unit on - do not worry about over clicking a couple times. When the battery is turned on, and the wax coil is firmly connected, press the power button to send electricity through to the coil attached. The coil will heat and vaporize any wax concentrates inside.
Troubleshooting Instructions for the Micro Vape Pen
We understand the average person may still be new to vaporizers and how they work. Vapes are also electronics, so just like most electronics, issues can arise, especially when we are dealing with sticky wax concentrates. If you have been beating a wax coil around for awhile, you may need a replacement, but if you just received the package, there may be another explanation. Also, the Micro, just like most wax vapes, is composed of 3 main components, a battery - heating chamber - mouthpiece. So if you have an issue it is likely with one of the components only, and replacements are available, so don't worry. See some common troubleshooting help below:
1. Coil will not heat A If you have been using a wax coil for awhile it can burn out over time due to normal ware, especially the direct poking of the coil. But if you just received the coil, there is likely a quick fix. Just remove the coil, turn it 180 degrees, and then reattach, the coil should heat right up.
2. Coil will not heat B If you just received the coil and already tried the 180 degrees approach then the issue may be something else. Try another coil or more to see if they heat up. Make sure coils are firmly pressed in but if none heat, then the issue can be the battery.
3. Battery Troubleshooting A If you think the battery might be the issue then there are ways to test that thought out. Make sure you are pressing 5 times quickly, but not too fast - do not worry about clicking a sixth, or seventh time. If you turn the unit on properly, an LED light should blink in the back of the power button and then stop - the button will also light up when the button is pressed and held.
4. Battery Troubleshooting B If there is no power, plug the battery in to charge and the red light on the bottom of the battery will turn on. After 2-3 hours, the red light on the bottom of the battery should turn off. If after 5 hours the red light is still on along with the battery not turning on, it is likely a dead vape pen battery.