Recently added item(s)
You have no items in your shopping cart.
Want to avoid using a lighter at the top of the mountain in freezing wet temperatures? The Micro is a convenient way to smoke your herbs, especially in windy, wet conditions. Just press a button to heat the coil and take a puff. The kit comes with extra coils to pre-pack before before heading out for any adventure. Everything is portable and comes in a convenient travel case.
Micro Vape kit includes
Micro Vape Features and Specifications
Reasons to buy the Micro Herbal Vape:
1. Versatility. Additional coils are available for the Micro that allow you to vape wax and oils too.
2. The heating chambers can be changed within seconds. If you pre-pack the chambers you can discreetly vape all night and reload with a fresh batch with complete confidence.
3. Ski and snowboard season mean cold fingers and windy conditions. With the Micro you can vape anywhere, at any time and in any condition.
How to Charge the vape:
1. Plug the usb charger directly into a power source or first plug it into the wall adapter.
2. Plug the other end into the micro usb charging port on the bottom of the battery. While charging, the light on the bottom of the battery will light up red.
3. When the battery is fully charged, the light on the bottom of the battery will turn green.
4. After the battery is fully charged, unplug the battery from the charger and unplug the charger from the power source. If a wall charger was used then unplug it from the wall.
5. Never leave your dry herb vape charging overnight. Keep the battery stored in a dry, moisture free environment.
How to use the Micro Herbal:
1. Charge the battery.
2. Attach the heating chamber to the top of the battery by screwing it in. Do Not over-screw. Screw the coil so that it is securely attached to the battery. Test the coil to make sure it works before loading it.
3. Unscrew the top of the heating chamber and load it with herbs. Make sure the herbs are ground up well. Using a grinder is suggested, especially for these heating chambers. Pack the herbs in to the chamber, but Do Not put too much downward pressure or you may damage the coil.
4. Once loaded, screw the top back onto the chamber. Many users also decide to remove the spring before placing the top back on. The spring is on the bottom of the chamber top and it pushes the herbs towards the coil. It helps, but is not needed, and by removing it, you give yourself a little more herb capacity.
5. With the chamber securely loaded and sealed, place the Micro mouthpiece over the top and push it down onto the base of the battery.
6. Press the power button 5 times quickly to turn the battery on. Press the power button to heat the coil inside of the chamber. As the coil heats, the herbs with begin to vaporize and ignite. Take your puffs gradually as you get the feel for the vape.
7. Always turn the battery off when you are finished vaping.
8. Always empty the chamber when you are finished. If you are out and about it is okay to leave the used chamber as it is. But if at home, or when you get home, it is always best to empty the chamber. Quickly emptying the chamber right after use has shown to decrease the residue build up in chambers.
Useful Parts & Accessories:
Herb Grinder with Razor Teeth
Dry Herb Coils for Micro G Vaporizer
Related Articles and Blogs:
Buyers Guide for Dry Herb Vaporizers