Recently added item(s)
You have no items in your shopping cart.
The SteamCloud A 40 vape mod is a high quality, reliable 40 Watt device that can be used with most standard 510 atomizer attachments. This device can be used with herbs, wax and oils. The SteamCloud will easily fit in the palm of your hand and the battery will easily last you all day.
Vape Mod kit includes
Product Protection Features
see the Tips & Manuals tab for more helpful information
Important Comments about the SteamCloud:
1. This is a high wattage vape mod. Before using any heating chamber attachment, make sure the resistance of the attachment is within our recommended range or risk damage to the atomizer.
2. If you are a first time user and new to box mods, or are just unsure, start out with the lowest possible wattage setting to avoid damaging any coil atomizer attachments.
3. The device has a screen that is about half an inch. When using the device, be careful and avoid damaging the screen.
4. The SteamCloud works with a single 18350 battery. If you do not plan to use the box mod over a long period of time, please take the battery out of the mod.
Vape Mod Atomizers and Parts:
1. Kamry Zealot Atomizer
How to use the SteamCloud Vape Mod:
Turning the device ON/OFF: Press the power button 5 times quickly in a row to turn the device ON. Repeat that same step to turn the vape OFF. It is okay if you click more than 5 times, just make sure to click at least 5 times.
Adjusting the mode: To change the mode setting on the screen, press and hold the + and - buttons at the same time. To select the mode, press the power button once.
Adjusting the Watt: Press the + or - button to adjust directly.
How to Charge the Vape Mod:
1. Just like any other electronic, first plug the charger into a power source. It is always best to use the charger that comes with the kit.
2. Next, plug the other end of the charger into the micro usb charger port on the side of the screen side of the device.
3. When properly plugged in, the screen will turn on and display a few pieces of information such as the current wattage setting and the battery meter.
4. The battery meter will fluctuate up and down to indicate that the vape mod is charging.
5. When the unit is fully charged, the battery meter will no longer fluctuate. Instead the battery will just appear as a battery with full charge.