Recently added item(s)
You have no items in your shopping cart.
Lightweight, heavy duty, 4 level grinder for herbs is a must have for anyone looking to purchase a vaporizer. The grinder makes breaking up dry herbs very easy, especially if you are dealing with a dense bud. Use the grinder to mince the herbs quickly and to avoid getting residue all over your finger tips.
Grinder features and specifications:
For more information on this grinder plus tips and other help, checkout the other tabs right on this page
How to use a Grinder
1. Open the top of the grinder and there will be sharp blades on the under side of the top, as well as on the first level of the grinder that has just been revealed. Place the buds of herbs onto the top of the blades of the grinders first level. Break the buds down slightly to make them fit if needed. Gently and carefully push them down onto the blades.
2. Accurately, place the top over the herb and carefully push down to avoid losing buds. Push and twist as needed and continue to do so until the top of the grinder is more back in its place. Continue to turn and grind. Ground up buds will fall to the second level of the grinder where they will be safe.
3. Not all herbs from the first level will naturally fall to the second level no matter how much you twist and grind, its just the nature of grinders and the stickiness of herbs. You can just leave it there for the next grind session, as you'll have plenty on the second level already, but if needed, you can tap the remains in with the rest of your buds on level two.
4. On the second level is where the herb is stored and picked into glass pipes, vapes or some other smoking device. When the screw piece is removed and this compartment is open, BE CAREFUL, nothing is worse than spilling freshly ground herbs.
5. The lowest level is the herb particle catch where only the finest particles fall. Give it enough use and time a lot will build up, just be patient.
Top Reasons to own a Grinder for Herbs
1. Clean finger tips Sometimes when you break up with your fingers the herb will leave a residue that is sticky and is really annoying if you touch your eye before washing the hands.
2. Smooth, even vapor sessions Pipes too, but especially with vaporizers, it is important that the herbs packed into the heating chamber are evenly ground. It makes for a much better experience and is far more efficient when it comes to herb usage.
3. Speed They say time is money, but time is actually more valuable than money and a grinder is the fastest way to break up the herb.