Recently added item(s)
You have no items in your shopping cart.
Glass Pipe Features and Specifications:
How to use the Giants pipe
1. Clear any previous packing and make sure there is airflow when you pull on the mouthpiece.
2. Use an herb grinder or fingers to mince and break the dry herbs into smaller pieces. The added surface area from the smaller pieces will help the packing burn evenly.
3. Once ground, pack the herbs into the bowl. Push them in but do not make the packing too tight or it may be difficult to light.
4. When the bowl packing is first lit, make sure to keep your thumb over the carb hole with the red tip. This will allow you to pull the flame from the lighter into the herbs. After a few seconds of pulling and lighting, you can stop and remove your finger from the carb hole to clear the pipe and conclude your hit.
5. If a friend is sitting next to you, pass the glass pipe to the left. If you're alone, keep going until you are at least finished with that packing.
6. Once finished, always clear the bowl. Technically you don't have to, but you should, and it will keep things cleaner.
7. After properly clearing out the pipe, it would be best to store it in a safe place. Preferably a soft safe place. The glass is delicate and it can break.
The best way to Clean a Glass Pipe
Many smokers will soak bowls, pipes and other glassware in boiling water. With a some stirs the pipe will eventually get close to 100% clean. However, the high heat can impact your glass, especially if you go from high heat right to very cold temperatures. If you are dealing with something more precious or unique, there is a better way.
Instead of the hot water, soak the glass pipe in rubbing alcohol. You can use a bag. If possible, just pour the alcohol into the inner parts of the glass that need to be cleaned. Let the alcohol soak and work its way into the particles all over the interior of the pipe. After a few minutes you can give the pipe a shaking to help remove some of the stuck debris. A cotton swab or similar object can be used to scrub the pipe interior and to push out unwanted resin build up.
After the alcohol, run hot water from the faucet through the holes in the bowl, mouthpiece and carb hole. This will help push out and clear the unit of resin. Continue to use a swab to clear particles of the sides of the glass. Blow through the mouthpiece and other holes. The force of air will help remove lightly stuck particles plus the water and random bits. Continue this process 2 or 3 times if needed and then thoroughly rub and dry the glass pipe with a rag. This rub down will help remove any sticky residue that has built up on the other parts of the pipe during this process.
Accessories for your NYG glass pipe
1. Herb Grinder with Razor Teeth