Recently added item(s)
You have no items in your shopping cart.
See the other tabs for operating instructions, troubleshooting help, plus other great information about the SteamCloud Micro
1. To operate, the battery it will have to have some juice in it. Make sure your battery is charged if it will not turn on. The battery can be charged using a standard micro usb charger that is used with cell phones. 1. The battery can be charged using the included Micro usb charger. You can also use your cell phone charger, unless you have an iPhone.
2. To turn the battery on, press the power button 5 times quickly in a row. The light behind the power button will flash when the battery is being turned on or off. And once powered on, the light behind the power button will light up every time the button is pressed.
3. To change the voltage setting on the battery, press the power button 3 times quickly in a row. The Green light is 3.2 volts, the Blue light is 3.7 volts, and the Red light is 4.0 volts.
4. To use the vape battery, just screw on a 510 cartridge to the top of the battery. DO NOT screw it in super-tight or too loosely, there is no need and the cartridge can always be adjusted if needed.
5. With a cartridge properly attached, turn on the vape battery, choose a voltage setting, and then begin to vape. Press the power button and gradually take a pull. Lower or increase the voltage setting.
6. Not all cartridges are created equally. Some have a higher resistance than others, so 3.7 volts to one cartridge may not be the same impact as 3.7 volts to a similar cartridge.
7. Fiddle around and get to know your cartridge. You may want to hold the power button for 5 seconds straight to get a big puff. Or you can press, release, press, release, whatever you want to help fine tune the vaping experience.
8. If you press and hold the power button for 10 seconds straight, the battery will stop firing and you will need to release the power button and then press it again to start vaping again. This is a safety feature, plus it may save you a cartridge because it will shut down the battery versus it randomly going off in your bag the entire ride to work or home.
9. When you are done vaping make sure to shut the battery down. Never leave it on if you are not using it. If you want to charge it, Do not leave it charging over night and see charging instructions and details below.
How to Charge my SteamCloud Micro vape battery
2. First plug the usb charger into a power source, either directly into a USB port, or into a wall charger and wall outlet.
3. With the charger cord properly plugged in to a power source, next plug the other end into the bottom of the vape battery. There is a micro usb charging port on the bottom of the Micro battery.
4. While the battery is charging, the red light on the bottom of the battery will turn off.
5. When the battery has finished charging the light will turn green.
6. Never leave your battery charging overnight. Always store your battery in a cool, dry place.
1. The battery can be charged using the included Micro usb charger. You can also use your cell phone charger, unless you have an iPhone.
1. DO NOT submerge the battery in any liquid or expose it to any sort of wet condition including a dripping wet paper towel or rag.
2. There is not much cleaning to be done. If you want to clean the outside of the battery, wipe it down with a damp cloth. DO NOT use any rag or towel that will drip even a single drop of liquid onto the battery. Using rubbing alcohol or any other cleaning solution can affect the exterior physically and it may discolor.
The battery will not turn on - Please see the tips and manual tab for exact operating instructions. We also provide exact charging instructions. With just one or two hours, the vape battery should have more than enough power to operate. With 5 quick clicks the battery should turn on. When plugged in to charge the red light on the bottom should light up and turn off when the charge is complete. If you have followed the Operating and Charging Instructions on the other tab and the battery still will not turn on, then there is likely an issue with the battery itself, or perhaps some internal issue with wiring.
The battery turns on but I cannot get the cartridge to produce vapor - If you have properly attached a cartridge, you should get vapors when you press the power button. It is possible you may need to turn up the voltage setting, so choose the highest setting and vape away. If even the highest setting will not work then maybe the cartridge is screwed on too tightly, or too loosely. Try making adjustments. If you still cannot get any vapors then it is possible that the contact on the bottom of the cartridge is not touching the contact on the top of the battery - you can measure with a toothpick or something like that. However, it is also possible that the cartridge itself is dead - all cartridges will burn out over time, and especially if too much power is sent thought them, they can die before the oil is finished. Test he cartridge on another battery and see if that works. You can also test a different cartridge on the Micro battery to see what the issue is, either the cartridge or the battery.
The battery will not charge - This is more or less the same as the first troubleshooting option above. You can see the option above plus specific charging instructions in the User Manual Tab. If the battery will not charge after a few hours on the charger then you should seek out another power source. If you have tried multiple power sources and the vape battery still will not charge, then it likely has an issue with the battery itself or some issue with internal wiring.