The super-popular Micro vape pen is finally available for 510 Oil Cartridges. This is one of the hottest vape pen styles in the market, and for good reason. It is stylish, discreet, and can fit in any pocket, even the tight ones. It is very easy to operate, plus it can also be used with other coil attachments for wax and dry herb.
Battery Listing Includes:
510 Battery Features and Specifications:
How to use my 510 Oil Cartridge with the Micro battery:
1. Make sure your battery is charged. The battery can be charged using a standard micro usb charger that is used for many phones.
2. Screw the 510 cartridge onto the top of the battery. DO NOT screw it in super-tight, there is no need to do that and you can always adjust if needed.
3. To turn the battery on, press the power button 5 times quickly in a row. Don't worry about pressing it 6 or 7 times, just do it quickly.
4. With the battery turned on, press the power button to heat the attached cartridge. If the battery is powered properly, when you press the power button, you will see an LED light up in the background of the button.
5. After holding the power button for 15 seconds straight, it will stop feeding power into the cartridge or coil attachment. This is a safety feature for your benefit. No worries, just release the button, and after a second or two, press it again.
How to Charge my 510 Micro battery:
1. The battery can be charged using a standard Micro usb charger. You can find them on our website if needed or you can use your cell phone charger, unless you have an iPhone.
2. First plug the charger into a power source and then plug it into the micro usb charging port on the bottom of the battery.
3. While the battery is charging the red light on the bottom of the battery will turn on.
4. When the battery has finished charging the light will turn green.
5. Never leave your battery charging overnight. Always store your battery in a cool, dry place.
How to Clean my battery:
1. DO NOT submerge the battery in any liquid or expose it to any sort of wet condition including a dripping wet paper towel or rag.
2. If you want to clean the outside of the battery, wipe it down with a damp cloth. DO NOT use any rag or towel that will drip even a single drop of liquid onto the battery.