Recently added item(s)
You have no items in your shopping cart.
Cool Grinder Listing Includes
Features and Measurements
For more information about the herb grinder and more, just scroll over to the other tabs on this page
Why Buy this Herb Grinder
Grinders are simple but choosing one can be complex because there are so many different types in existence with variations in color, parts and everything else. The choice you make ultimately comes down to the preference for certain attributes and other varying factors. With that said, below you will find a few reasons why owning this grinder is a great idea.
1. Star Wars Fan This kind of goes without saying. If you are a fan of Star Wars, the grinder is a quality piece that you can be confident in showing off as the great new addition to the collection. The average grinder can be boring but this brings a huge element of character to the game.
2. Solid, quality construction This grinder has some weight to it and feels nice in the hands. It will last long enough for you to lose it so if longevity is important to you, the death star hits the mark no problem.
3. Sharp blade construction This is not some plastic herb grinder. Like light sabers through a stormtrooper, these blades will slice and dice dry herbs into pieces.
4. Herb Particle Catch This product functions like a 2 piece grinder while grinding, but there is also the benefit of a herb particle catch to collect some goods for a later time.
Star Wars Grinder Tips
Yes you can grind anyway you please, twist, turn and finagle. But there are some helpful tips below that might help make the process seamless and a bit easier.
Manually Break Up Large Herbs Create more surface area to be sliced and diced, and make it easier to close the grinder and operate when large dense nugs are first broken into smaller pieces via the fingers. This is especially important with the Death Star Grinder because there is no storage area for the herbs to fall to.
Do Not Overpack Users like to stuff the razor sharp blades with dense sticky herbs, and then struggle to get the job done efficiently. If the top is stuffed, there is no place for the herbs to move and grind around to. The blades themselves do not do the cutting, but it is the movement of the herbs going around and around that gets them chopped up. Just put a couple nugs, grind them up easily and quickly, and then toss in a couple more if needed.
Top Reasons to Use a Grinder
1. The most efficient way to vape or smoke
Whether vaping or smoking, the dry herbs are going to come in contact with some sort of heat. If you pack large, dense nugs into a pipe or any vaporizer, even combustion vapes like the Yocan 94F, the outside of the nug will heat while the inside remains untouched. With glass pipes the grinder is more efficient but not as necessary because of the direct heat of a flame. But vape pens should always be packed with dry herbs that have been through a grinder, it is just better that way.