Difference between original SteamCloud Mini and the 2.0
The two vapes look alike and they both carry the same amount of battery power. The difference is the ability to adjust the amount of volts that go from the battery into the attached oil cartridge. The original SteamCloud vape gave off one steady voltage setting ideal for vaping oil cartridges. However, not all cartridges are the same and some people enjoy smoother or bigger puffs. The Mini 2.0 Has the ability to adjust the voltage settings so that you can fine tune the vaping experience.
How to use SteamCloud Mini 2.0 Oil Vape Pen
1. Screw the magnetic ring onto the bottom of the oil cartridge or wax cartridge.
2. When properly connected with the magnetic ring, insert the cartridge into the slot opening on the steam cloud many 2.0.
3. The magnetic ring should snap into place when properly inserted. Gently pull to make sure a connection has been made.
4. To turn the device on press the power button five times quickly in a row.
5. For new cartridges click the power button two times to preheat the cartridge for 15 seconds.
6. If you want to change the voltage press the power button three times quickly in a row.
7. Press and hold the power button to heat the cartridge and begin vaping.
8. If you needed charge the SteamCloud Mini 2.0, use the provided micro USB cable.
9. Unplug the device once it is fully charged Do Not use the device while it is charging and NEVER leave the device charging overnight.