Recently added item(s)
You have no items in your shopping cart.
Need only the replacement Cerum Coils for this wax atomizer? Just click the link and head there now!
Atomizer Features and Specifications
check the Video, Reviews, or the Tips & Manuals tabs for more information
Will this Atomizer work with my Vape Mod
The Cerum is a standard 510 thread atomizer similar to the e liquid tanks commonly used by e juice vapers. The main difference is that the Cerum is designed for use with wax concentrates and not e liquid or liquid oil. But it will still work with just about any Box Mod and most other batteries with a 510 thread. Just be aware of your mods wattage output and always start at the lowest output when dealing with any new 510 atomizer attachment. Better to be safe than to burn out an atomizer before having the chance to use it.
Yocan Cerum vs Yocan Evolve
1. Vape the same thing Both products are designed for vaping wax concentrates.
2. Dual Quartz Rod Coils Each Yocan product utilizes the dual quartz wax coils to turn waxy into vapors.
3. Replacement Coils Both products will eventually get to the point where a replacement wax coil is needed to continue vaping.
1. Vape Pen vs Wax Atomizer The Evolve is a complete vape pen that includes the battery, heating chamber and mouthpiece. The Yocan Cerum on the other hand is just a 510 Thread Atomizer for wax that equips to box mod vapes.
2. Ready to Go, or Not The Evolve vape pen kit is ready to go right out of the box and there is nothing else needed. But the Cerum is just a wax atomizer so a battery is still needed to power the device, and a box mod is the best way to go so it is highly recommended - try out the SteamCloud Box Mods.