The AGO Jr vaporizer is one of the smallest wax vape pens on the market. Just like most vaporizers, the 3 main components consist of a battery, a heating chamber, and a mouthpiece. While it is very easy to use, the following tips will make you a pro in no time.
- Whether on your desk or in your hand, make sure to keep the AGO Jr upright, especially right after use. When wax heats, it becomes fluid-like. If laid down horizontally, the wax will flow, settle and solidify in that direction. The chamber should not leak, but if wax flows towards the top of the chamber, when the wax dries, you may have a difficult time unscrewing the mouthpiece from the chamber.
- If you’re looking to draw up more heat, hold down the power button for 4-5 seconds, let go for a moment, and repeat. Like most vape pens, if you hold the power button long enough, the light will blink and the battery will shut off. This is a safety feature to help protect the integrity of the battery. Although you should usually abide by these features, if you need more heat or just want a bigger rip, you can try this method.
- Always remember to charge your battery, and it never hurts to bring a spare or, at least, the USB charger when you’re on the go. The AGO Jr is so small that it can fit in the palm of your hand. It is discrete and convenient for traveling, but you do forfeit some battery capacity for its small size. The battery should last all day, even for heavy users, but a long day can put you at risk, and no one wants to whip out a vaporizer with a dead battery
- Get yourself a spare mouthpiece and chamber connector set. For those that like to accessorize, you can create a personalized vape by changing up the colors and adding style to your vape pen. But more importantly, when you take a pull from your pen, as the wax vapor travels up, it cools leaving wax particles in its wake (i.e. all over the inside of your mouthpiece and chamber connector). Over time, this buildup can cause a gunky mess and can even clog the airway. You can either clean your parts or pull out a brand new one.
- Do not over-pack your AGO Jr. Over-packing can lead to a messy experience, especially over time. Even worse, smothering the coil can add stress that will ultimately harm the integrity of your heating chamber. The heating chamber will need to be replaced and how often depends on how much it is used and how it is handled during that time. By limiting how much you pack, you can extend the life of your heating chamber.