Checkout the video tab to see an up close, first person look at this oil vape pen
Vape kit Includes
SteamCloud Mini Features
See the other information tabs on this page for user instructions, cool tips, videos and other great stuff!
SteamCloud Mini vs Other OIl Vape Pens
The Mini by SteamCloud is kind of a revolutionary product within the oil vape space, specifically for use with the skinny 510 oil cartridges. Once upon a time not too long ago, oil did not exist, at least not for smoking or vaping purposes, only cooking. Once oil was introduced to the market it became super popular and the birth of skinny 510 oil cartridges happened. Go to any dispensary or medical office and you will see the oil cartridges. The cartridges are the popular 510 thread and they are typically single use - however, you can sometimes recycle them at the same place you bought it. The cartridges are often paired with the stylus vape pen battery, either with or without a button. These batteries have about 360mah and are great but do not expect to have the same battery forever - they may go after a cartridge or two.
The SteamCloud is a much better quality battery and it will last you for some time. The unique, compact style makes this a must have for anyone using skinny oil cartridges. The side-by-side design is awesome and makes so much sense. Slide the cartridge into place and discreetly vape anywhere. When we say discreet, we mean discreet, the Mini is only 2.5 inches tall and an inch wide - this vape pen, along with the oil, will disappear in even a small hand - not like the longer, pen style batteries. This unit can easily last all day with 650mah battery capacity - we highly recommend.
How to use the Mini Vape Battery
1. The vape kit includes 2 metal, magnetic rings. Screw one of the rings into the bottom of the oil cartridge. The other ring is a spare or extra.
2. When properly screwed and connected together, drop the magnetic ring plus cartridge into the opening on the side of the SteamCloud Mini.
3. Gently but firmly press the cartridge down to make sure the magnetic connection has been made between the ring and the vape.
4. To turn the device on, press the power button 5 times quickly in a row.
5. Press and hold the power button to heat the cartridge and begin vaping. Press and hold or continuously hold, but you will find the exact right method for you and your cartridge after some puffs.
6. After holding the power button continuously for 10 seconds the vape will automatically shutdown as a safety precaution. This is also to help protect the integrity of the battery and to save you oil that may otherwise be wasted while going off in a pocket or bag. Not everyone remembers to turn the vape off after use - just click 5 times fast.
7. If needed, charge the SteamCloud using the provided USB charging cable.
How to charge the SteamCloud Mini Vape Battery
1.. Plug the usb charger cable into a power source such as a computer, power bank or outlet via wall charger.
2. Once properly plugged in, plug the other end into the micro usb port on the side of the Mini vape battery.
3. When both sides are connected and functioning properly the light on the inside of the vape will light up red.
4. After the battery has been fully charged the light on the interior will turn green.
5. Immediately unplug the device once it is fully charged. Leaving the device on the charger for too long will not show immediate impact, but over the long term you will be putting more pressure on the long term life of the battery.
6. DO NOT use the device while it is charging and NEVER leave the device charging overnight.
7. Store the vape pen battery in a cool dry place for optimal storage settings.
8. Do NOT overcharge - if the battery has been used for 5 minutes, do not throw it right back on the charger just to do so. For any electronic that is not best practice but if you are about to head out on a long journey you can do it without worrying.