Vape Listing Includes
Vape Pen Features and Specifications
go the the other information tabs on this page to learn more about this herbal vape pen and more
Loading the Vape Pen
1. Remove the mouthpiece from the top of the vaporizer
2. Fill the heating chamber with ground herbs
3. Pack the dry herbs in to the heating chamber but Do Not stuff too tightly or air will not be able to circulate between the ground herb
4. Snap the mouthpiece back into place over the heating chamber
5. With the vape mouthpiece firmly attached, it is time to start vaping
Using the herb Vaporizer
1. Once loaded, press the power button 5 times quickly in a row to turn the vaporizer on.
2. The vape will now be in "heat" mode and the green light will continuously blink as the temperature rapidly rises. When the desire temperature is reached, the green light will stop blinking and the vape will be in "warm" mode
3. Use the + and - buttons to adjust the temperature setting up and down. The setting ranges between 300 to 435 degrees F
4. As a safety feature, after 5 minutes the vaporizer will automatically shutoff. Simply press the power button 5 times quickly in a row to re-activate the vape pen.
5. To turn the vaporizer off, press the power button 5 times quickly in a row.
Charging the Vaporizer
1. Plug the provided micro USB charger into the power port on the bottom of the vaporizer pen.
2. A green light will slowly flash while the vape is charging.
3. When the light stops flashing and turns solid green, the vape battery is full.
4. A full charge for a drained battery may take up to 3 hours.
5. NEVER leave your vape charing overnight. DO NOT leave your vape without power for extended periods. Doing either of those will degrade your battery and limit its long term life potential.
Cleaning and Maintaining the Vape Pen
1. Make sure to turn off your vaporizer before cleaning.
2. Remove the mouthpiece and empty the chamber.
3. Use the scraping tool to clear out and remove all of the loose particles from the heating chamber.
4. Use the cleaning brush to further remove small, stuck on particles from the ceramic chamber walls.
5. Do Not Use any liquid to clean inside of the heating chamber.
1. Keep out of reach of children.
2. Do Not puncture on incinerate the vaporizer.
3. Do Not dismantle the vape beyond cleaning.
4. Do Not use if there is any physical damage to the unit, especially the battery.
5. Do Not touch the heating chamber for at least 10 minutes after use. The chamber becomes very hot when it is in use.
6. Use only the provided power supply and usb cable to charge the battery. Use of any other power supply is potentially dangerous.
Related Blog Posts
1. Vaping, What are the Benefits
2. Buyers Guide for Dry Herb Vaporizers
3. 7 Rules to Vape By