* See our video in the tab below to get a first-person look at the vaporizer and what comes with the kit *
Stoner Joe kit includes
Vape Pen Features and Specifications
go the the other information tabs on this page to learn more about this herbal vape pen and more
Loading the Vape Pen
1. Remove the mouthpiece from the top of the vaporizer to reveal the ceramic heating chamber. Fill the heating chamber with ground herbs - always use a grinder, and we recommend a 4 Piece Grinder because of the storage area and kief catcher - but any grinder is okay as long as the buds are chopped up into smaller, evenly ground pieces.
2. Pack the pieces of dry herbs in to the heating chamber but Do Not stuff too tightly - the hot air needs to be able to circulate around to evenly heat and vape everything.
3. Snap the mouthpiece back into place over the heating chamber. With the vape mouthpiece firmly attached, it is time to start vaping.
Using the herb Vaporizer
1. Once loaded, press the power button 5 times quickly in a row to turn the vaporizer on.
2. The vape will now be in "heat" mode and the green light will continuously blink as the temperature rapidly rises. When the desire temperature is reached, the green light will stop blinking and the vape will be in "warm" mode
3. Use the + and - buttons to adjust the temperature setting up and down. The setting ranges between 300 to 435 degrees F
4. As a safety feature, after 5 minutes the vaporizer will automatically shutoff. Simply press the power button 5 times quickly in a row to re-activate the Vape Pen.
5. To turn the vaporizer off, press the power button 5 times quickly in a row.
Charging the Vaporizer
1. Plug the provided micro USB charger into the power port on the bottom of the vaporizer pen.
2. A green light will slowly flash while the vape is charging.
3. When the light stops flashing and turns solid green, the vape battery is full.
4. A full charge for a drained battery may take up to 3 hours.
5. NEVER leave your vape charing overnight. DO NOT leave your vape without power for extended periods. Doing either of those will degrade your battery and limit its long term life potential.
Cleaning and Maintaining the Vape Pen
The vape mouthpiece and screens If a something should get a cleaning, the mouthpiece area is it. This is where the vapor will flow through, so it is important to have a clear path to avoid hindering the vapors from traveling through. Soak and/or scrub the mouthpiece parts and screen in a 420 type cleaning solution or rubbing alcohol. Continue the process until satisfied and always rinse in warm water when finished.
The Exterior Cleaning a vaporizer like this is going to be very minimal, unless you spill something on it or drop it onto some sticky candy. But if you must, make sure to turn off your vaporizer before cleaning. The outside of the unit can be wiped and cleaned with a damp cloth or cleaning wipe - but do not use anything dripping wet or the vape can be damaged.
Heating Chamber When it comes to this vape, and the average Dry Herb Vaporizer in general, this chamber component does not need any thorough cleaning. Just make sure to empty and clear the chamber when finished. Use a dab tool, aka a scraping tool to clean out whatever is left over. Use a cleaning brush to help remove any stuck-on particles. To take a step further, if preferred, once the chamber has been cleaned out manually and it is more or less empty, run the vape to burn off anything that may be sitting around.
1. Keep out of reach of children.
2. Do Not puncture on incinerate the vaporizer.
3. Do Not dismantle the vape beyond cleaning.
4. Do Not use if there is any physical damage to the unit, especially the battery.
5. Do Not touch the heating chamber for at least 10 minutes after use. The chamber becomes very hot when it is in use.
6. Use only the provided power supply and usb cable to charge the battery. Use of any other power supply is potentially dangerous.
Related Blog Posts
1. Vaping, What are the Benefits
2. Buyers Guide for Dry Herb Vaporizers
3. 7 Rules to Vape By