Also known as a dabber or dabbing tool, the product is designed to handle wax concentrates. Wax can be very sticky and loading it into a vape pen can get messy. With these tools you can avoid getting wax on the fingers which not only leaves you stick-free, but less concentrates will be wasted or lost as well. With a dabber you can simply ball and scoop up some wax and load any wax pen you wish. The dab tools come in many sizes and shapes, some just because and some for specific reasons.
Pointed dabs are ideal for shatter type because they allow you to easily “cut” smaller, individual hits from a larger piece. Additionally, due to its small surface area, a very small amount of concentrate gets left behind on the tool itself.
Use With: Shatter and Sap
Avoid: Crumble, honeycomb, and harder shatter
Spatula dabs are best used with harder, dryer concentrates because you can use it as a sort of shovel. It is also helpful for waxy concentrates that need to be pressed into a hit. However, make sure you clean your dab with the instructions below after packing to avoid buildup.
Use with: Crumbles, wax, harder shatter, sugar
Avoid: Sappy shatter, less viscous concentrates
Dabs with non-stick silicone covers are a perfect way transport sticky wax concentrates because any wax that is left on the dab can be easily wiped away. Silicone is also a great insulator, meaning the concentrate will remain cool and at the same consistency until you place it in your vape pen.
Use with: Ear wax and bludder
Avoid: Hard shatter
1. Before using your dab tool, make sure the coil is properly attached to the battery.
2. Press the power button to make sure the coil heats. Nothing is worse than loading a coil with some sticky wax to realize the coil has burnt out.
3. If the coil is working correctly, you can begin to load the wax.
4. Open your No-Stick Wax Container and use your dab tool to create a rounded dollop (a dab) of wax concentrate and gently place it directly into the heating element. *Be extremely careful loading the wax chamber with the dab tool. Don’t poke the coil directly or pack aggressively.
5. Once your dab is loaded, slide the mouthpiece back over the coil and turn on the battery.
6. Once the vape is loaded and powered on, you can enjoy your wax. Press the power button to heat the coil and start vaping. As the coil and wax is heated, take smooth steady pulls from your vape for the best experience.
It is suggested that you allow yourself a few minutes to gauge on how you’re feeling prior to taking the second hit. One hit may be all you need.
— Ear Wax/ Wax
Appropriately named for its waxy appearance
Shatter is a refined version of wax, typically involving multiple steps (with a pressure vacuum) to extract all the plant matter and solvents. Shatter is semi-transparent and ‘shatters’ when you break pieces off.
Crumble is a wax that is soft and has a brittle texture. To create crumble, you take the oil that has been purged of butane and agitate it by raising the temperatures under vacuum or whipping it oil and putting it back under vacuum at the same temperature.
The consistency of budder resembles peanut butter. Budder is made by whipping the original shatter until it is thick and smooth. If you’re having trouble getting a dab of budder, try placing it in the freezer for about 15 minutes to solidify it, making it easier to handle.
1. Wipe away any remaining debris to the best of your ability
2. Soak the tools in alcohol
3. After a quick alcohol bath, you should be able to easily wipe away any remaining wax
4. Rinse the tools in warm water and place on a paper towel to dry