Recently added item(s)
You have no items in your shopping cart.
The Vape Battery you choose is highly dependent on what you are looking to vape. If you already have some cartridges or atomizers and are looking for a new vape battery, just make sure the battery is compatible with your vape parts. The pre-filled oil cartridges are compatible with many options and If you are an e juice vaper, go with a box mod. If you need a replacement battery and want some guidance, just continue reading below for some quick, very useful information.
A Vape Battery is any battery that is used for the purpose of vaping. However, they can vary quite significantly, especially when comparing dry herb, was and oil vape batteries. Dry herb convection vaporizers come standard with the battery built into the unit versus oil batteries that are often sold alone to be used with pre-filled oil cartridges. Wax Pens often have batteries that are interchangeable or at least replaceable. When it comes to E Juice the Box Mod Battery is the go to option.
Protective batteries have a small circuit board that prevents the charging or discharging of the battery power in specific circumstances. The protective functions account for and help prevent circumstances such as overcharging, overdischarging, short-circuiting and overheating.
Unprotected lithium batteries produce 4.2 volts of power when fully charged, and quickly drops to 3.6 volts output during use. The output continues at 3.6 volts until mostly discharged, at which point the voltage falls rapidly. If their discharged falls below 3 volts, they will be exhausted and no longer usable.
Vaporizer Pen Batteries usually come with complex names that include various letters and numbers. As it so happens, that is not an accident. The name of a battery is a combination of the type, size, and chemical make-up. Breaking it down:
I = The battery is a Lithium Ion Battery Li-Ion. These are known as some of the best, longest lasting batteries on the market.
M = Manganese (Mn) is the positive ion for the battery
C = Cobalt (Co) is the positive ion for the battery
N = Nickel “Ni” is the positive Ion in the battery
F = Iron “Fe” is the positive ion in the battery
R = Is either Round or Rechargeable
F = Flat
1. Use your Vape Pen Regularly The more they are used, the easier power flows through the battery’s cells.
2. Store it Correctly Avoid direct sunlight, heat, and moisture. You should also protect your battery from sustaining any large impacts.
3. Don’t Let the Vape Pen Battery Hit 0% Ideally, you should recharge your battery after it passes 10% remaining power.
4. Never Store your Battery With Less than a 50% Charge Storing batteries with 50% or less charge will require them to work harder to deliver the power you need to use your device and therefore drain faster.
5. Disconnect the Portable Vaporizer from Battery When Not in Use Just like how you’re phone charger pulls electricity from the wall even when your phone is not attached, when a the vaporizer is connected to the battery, it’s always draining a little bit of juice regardless if it is being used.
6. Do Not Leave the Battery Charging When you’ve finished charging, take your battery off of the charger as soon as possible to avoid overcharging, which can exhaust the device and reduce its lifespan.
7. Keep Threads and Contacts and Battery Clean Make sure the contacts between the battery and the vaporizer remain clean. Use a cotton swab, Q-tip or alcohol pad and regularly wipe down the threads and contacts where your vaporizer and battery clasp together.