Recently added item(s)
You have no items in your shopping cart.
This Atomizer option is popular, especially with wax pens, but not every atomizer works with every vape. The Glass Globe component is often interchangeable with the different coil adapters, however, the coil adapter can vary and different vaporizer brands may require specific attachments. Just be sure to read the details when shopping for any vape part. To make sure you are shopping educated, check out the quick, useful information below for guidance.
1. Portable and Effective Vape Pens are desired for their portability and easy of use. Simply load up on your favorite dry herb, wax concentrate or oil and you’re good to go.
2. Glass Globes Do Not Clog as Easily Glass globes have been designed to clog much less often than other mouthpiece counterparts.
3. Bigger Hits When using a glass globe, as you heat your wax concentrates, the vapor will fill the entire globe before you take a hit. This is similar to what happens when a person is using a bong or even a bowl.
1. Coils do not last forever and they will need to be replaced periodically Vaporizers and their components are small electronics devices. The coil specifically is at risk of damage because it is where the wax is placed and heated. Damage can occur while handling the coil too aggressively, over packing the wax or general ware and tare that happens over time.
2. The Glass globes can break or discolor Most globes are made out of quartz. The quartz is a durable and safe material, but it will not withstand a drop off the countertop. Over time, as you vape loads of shatter and crumble, the globe may yellow, but that can be cleaned with the cleaning instructions above.
1. When using a glass globe attachment, make sure to keep the vaporizer upright, especially right after use. When the wax is heated, it becomes more fluid like. If it is turned on its side, the wax will flow outward and cause a sticky mess.
2. Always handle your glass globe coil attachment with care like it is any other delicate electronic.
3. Take extra caution and care when removing the glass globe from the globe adapter.
4. Never over pack the coil and always load the wax in a gently manner
1. First, you will need to make sure your vape pen is fully charged.
2. Firmly grab the adapter by the base and push it onto the top of the micro battery. For screw-in style batteries, you’ll need to screw the globe adapter onto the top of your battery.
3. Remove the glass globe by carefully twisting and pulling at the same time. Do this slowly and do not force it.
4. With the globe removed, you can now load your wax onto the coil. Do not over pack the coil.
5. Place the glass globe back on in the same careful manner in which you removed it.
6. Attach the mouthpiece to the top of your globe and press the power button to start vaping. As you the coil heats the wax will turn into vapor and flow through the mouthpiece.