Recently added item(s)
You have no items in your shopping cart.
— The glass globe fits over the glass globe adapter
— The adapter is the part that connects to the top of the battery.
— The coil screws into the top of the adapter and is covered by the glass globe
— The mouthpiece fits into the top of the globe
1. First, you’ll need to make sure your vape pen is fully charged.
2. Firmly grab the adapter by the base and push it onto the top of the micro battery. For screw-in style batteries, you’ll need to screw the globe adapter onto the top of your battery.
3. Remove the glass globe by carefully twisting and pulling at the same time. Do this slowly and do not force it.
4. With the globe removed, you can now load your wax onto the coil. Do not over pack the coil.
5. Place the glass globe back on in the same careful manner in which you removed it.
6. Attach the mouthpiece to the top of your globe and press the power button to start vaping. As you the coil heats the wax will turn into vapor and flow through the mouthpiece.
Step 1: Turn the vaporizer OFF
Step 2: Carefully remove the glass globe from the globe adapter.
Step 3: Remove the mouthpiece from the glass globe attachment.
Step 4: Fill a small cup with the isopropyl alcohol or clear grain alcohol, the higher the alcohol percentage the better. Place the glass globe into the cup.
Step 5: While your glass globe attachment is soaking, unscrew the coil attachment from the globe adapter. The ceramic dish that holds the wax is most likely gunky and resinous. Carefully scrape the excess sticky material from the ceramic dish and make sure to avoid the actual coil. If needed, to loosen the wax, lightly heat the coil before it is unscrewed from the adapter.
Step 6: Remove the glass globe from its alcohol bath and wipe it down with an alcohol-soaked cotton swab to make sure you remove all bacteria and debris. Once it appears clean, rinse it under water and then let it dry on a paper towel.
1. Portable and Effective
Vape Pens are desired for their portability and easy of use. Simply load up on your favorite dry herb, wax concentrate or oil and you’re good to go.
2. Glass Globes Do Not Clog as Easily
Glass globes have been designed to clog much less often than other mouthpiece counterparts.
3. Bigger Hits
When using a glass globe, as you heat your wax concentrates, the vapor will fill the entire globe before you take a hit. This is similar to what happens when a person is using a bong or even a bowl.
1. Coils do not last forever and they will need to be replaced periodically
Vaporizers and their components are small electronics devices. The coil specifically is at risk of damage because it is where the wax is placed and heated. Damage can occur while handling the coil too aggressively, over packing the wax or general ware and tare that happens over time.
2. The Glass globes can break or discolor
Most globes are made out of quartz. The quartz is a durable and safe material, but it will not withstand a drop off the countertop. Over time, as you vape loads of shatter and crumble, the globe may yellow, but that can be cleaned with the cleaning instructions above.
— When using a glass globe attachment, make sure to keep the vaporizer upright, especially right after use. When the wax is heated, it becomes more fluid like. If it is turned on its side, the wax will flow outward and cause a sticky mess.
— Always handle your glass globe coil attachment with care like it is any other delicate electronic.
— Take extra caution and care when removing the glass globe from the globe adapter.
— Never over pack the coil and always load the wax in a gently manner